Updated April 14th 2022
COVID-19 Protection Framework ‘Orange’
We are OPEN and taking bookings.
These sure are tricky times but we can get through this NZ! We all have to do our part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. The feeling of free fall will always be the same incredible feelings, but we do have to change how we operate things a little.
As of April 5th 2022, we do not require NZ Vaccine Passes.
Your safety is extremely important to us. There are a few extra things to consider when you come to visit us. We’ve outlined a few extra precautions you need to be aware of below. We ask for your patience and co-operation while we navigate through these changes.
COVID-19 Protection Framework ‘Orange’ procedures
As our region is in level ‘Orange’ of the Protection Framework, we are not able to accommodate the following customers:
- Anyone showing signs of COVID19 or feeling unwell. This includes anyone with a cough, high temp (38c), shortness of breath, sore throat, sneezing/runny nose or loss of smell.
Increased Health and Safety at the Dropzone
- PPE will be made available on request and you are welcome to wear your own PPE as you see fit.
- Due to being a ‘public facing’ and ‘close contact’ business, we ask you wear a face mask when indoors or within a close distance to our team.
- Please don’t be offended if we don’t shake your hand, but air high fives are ok!
- In the aircraft we require that at least your neck buff is kept over your mouth and nose, these will be provided for you.
Our business has received the COVID CLEAN endorsement from Qualmark.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly crew.
The TTS team will keep this page updated, but you can also stay updated on our social channels: